You/Faith Lehane - Curse

Summary: Your curse is broken

Prompt by: Multifandotakugirl

Never in million years would you ever think that you would be feeling like this. In all your years that you've been a vampire, you had never felt anything. You killed without caring about the person and you did terrible things just because you thought it would be fun. You've truly done some awful things but you never felt bad about doing them. You always felt this sense of satisfaction after taking the life of another that is until you had been cursed.

The first few nights of suddenly knowing what was right and wrong were truly the worst days of your life. You hated yourself for what you had done to the men, women and especially to the children. It had been the first time that you had truly hated being a vampire. You wished that someone would just kill you for everything that you had done but you knew that you needed to pay for your actions. Taking the easy way out would not have been a good idea. It wouldn't have been for those that you had tortured and killed all those years ago. You needed to suffer.

After accepting that you should just suffer for the rest of your life, you felt the need to make up for everything that you had done. You secretly took care of those that had been left behind by the people you killed, making sure that the money you left them would be enough to last them throughout your lifetime. The secret donations were nothing compared to what they had suffered through but it was a start.

It didn't lessen the guilt and you were okay with that. You had to suffer. You kept repeating to yourself that you never deserved anything good in life. The rest of your life would be spent trying to make up for what you had done.

You had already made up your mind about just suffering for eternity but then you came across Faith. Meeting her was a complete accident but just that short exchange with her made you feel things. It lessened the guilt.

You chased her. You were addicted to the little bit of relief she would give you from your guilt. It's how you became close friends with her. She would be open to you about everything while you had to lie. Lie about your life, what you were, where you had come from and just about everything else. All these lies you told kept piling on to the guilt that you already had. The little bit of relief you would get from getting close to her was getting smaller by the day. So you just stopped spending time with her. After getting a few moments of clarity, you realized what was going on. It wasn't fair of you to have something to enjoy. You had to get away.

Faith was confused. One day you were all smiles and laughs with her and the next you were gone. None of her calls or texts were getting answered and she was getting worried by the minute. She had tried going to your place but no one answered.

Kakistos had been watching you ever since you had been cursed, loving the way you punished yourself for all your 'sins.' It had confused him to see you spend time with Faith and eventually came to realize that you had lied to her about everything. It's why he decided to tell Faith about you. He figured she would be the final nail in your coffin. He could get rid of you without having to lift a single finger.

Faith had been angry first. She had no idea you had lied go her about everything. The person she had fallen for did not exist. In their place was a vampire that was filled with guilt.

"I need to talk to you. I know the real you. The you from a hundreds of years ago."

Faith texted you one evening. You had planned on ignoring her but you found yourself unable to. The masochist side of you that had developed figured that she would give you more pain.

"Come over when you can."

Apparently, she had been standing outside your door as you soon heard a knock as the text was sent. You sighed after realizing that you had no time to prepare yourself and opened the door.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

She was apparently just getting straight to the point.

"Tell you what?"

"Don't be stupid, (y/n). That you were a cursed vampire."

"It never came up."

"It didn't occur to you that maybe it would have been better to tell the truth rather than hide it."

"You relieved a little of my guilt and I didn't want to lose you. It doesn't matter anyways, because of all the lies I've told you, the little bit of happiness you gave me had been slowly getting smaller. That gave me a chance to see what I was doing was wrong."

"So you're saying that you only spend time with me because I lessened the guilt. You were just using me?"

"What? God no. In the many years that I've been alive, you're the only one that has truly made me happy. You're not like anyone I've ever met before and the more we spent time together, the more I was able to see that I really liked you.

"I really like you too"

You had been dreaming of hearing those words for too long but you weren't sure how to feel about that. You didn't deserve anything good in life.

"It's why you should leave. I lied to you and why would you want to be with someone after learning about everything that they've done."

"It's called second chances. A person can change. Yes, maybe that person had done some truly terrible things but you've suffered enough (y/n). Don't you deserve a little bit of happiness."

You had tears in your eyes after hearing her words. There were things that you wanted to do with her at the moment. Kiss her, hug her, hold her but you didn't deserve any of it.

"I don't."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Arizona Robbins

Maleficent

Lena Luthor

Lena Luthor 

Kara Danvers/Samantha Arias

Mariska Hargitay

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!