You/Danielle Rose Russell - Avoiding

"CUT! Everyone take 5!"

The director yelled again for the 3rd time in the day. As soon as you were dismissed, you practically ran to your trailer. You hated that you were the one holding everyone back but you couldn't help yourself. It was nerve wrecking having to kiss your best friend, even more when you did it under lights and cameras. For the past 3 years, you've had the biggest crush on her that you've kept from her. You were doing fine without telling her but it was impossible at the moment when you had gotten the part of her girlfriend in the show. Had you known that this was what you were going to play, you would've declined. Now you're bound by a contract to kiss her several times for episode and you didn't know what to do.

"(y/n), we have to go back on set!"

You hear Danielle yell to you through the door. Sighing, you slapped your cheek to force yourself to focus and walked out of the trailer.

"Sorry, I lost track of time."

"Right, I actually wanted to talk to you about that. You've been different ever since you started playing my girlfriend on the show. Do you want to talk about what's on your mind?"

"I uh...oh look! We're here already!"

Danielle looked hurt when you yet again declined to answer her question but didn't say as she got on her spot.

"start where Hope tells you that she doesn't care what her parents say."

'I'm tired of having of listening to them. They think they can control my life but they can't (character's name). They've taken everything away from me but I'm not letting them take you away from me.'

'Hope, your parents love you. They are just trying to do what's best for you. You can't get upset with them for trying to do what is right."

'What's right? They want us to breakup because they hate your parents. They think that you're just like them but they don't know you like I do.'

Danielle, lets her forehead rest against yours and the two of you close your eyes. This was the hardest part, the part where you had to pretend that this was all an act. When in reality, you truly did love her.

'I love you, (character's name), and I'm not letting them come between us."

She whispered to you before leaning in to kiss you. This time, you didn't pull away. Not until she pulled away from the kiss.

"and I love you Danielle."

Your eyes widened when you realized that you messed up the line.

"Crap, I'm sorry!"

"No worries. We can just cut off that part. It was perfect, great job you two."

You gave him a small smile and started walking towards your trailer.

"Wait, (y/n)!"

Danielle practically ran to you, trying to catch up. She knew that if she didn't talk about this now, you were never going to talk about it again.

"You've never gotten your lines confused. What happened?"

"I just got lost in the moment, you know how much I love you and it felt natural to just say it."

"But it's never happened before."

That's because you had a small crush on her when it all started.

"I'm just tired, Danielle. I stayed up all night trying to memorize the lines for the next episode."

You're about to walk off to your trailer but she stops you by grabbing your wrist.

"Tell me the truth, (y/n). It's not like you to let something slip."

You sigh and turn around. Almost bumping into her with how close the two of you. You tried thinking of what to say but nothing seem right.

You cupped her cheek and leaned in as close as you could without kissing her.

"May I?"

Danielle just nods and that's all it takes for you to lean in and kiss her. A while later and the two of you pull away when you both need to catch your breath.

"That's why. I like you, Danielle. It started as a small crush at the beginning but then it grew as we spent more time toget...."

She cuts you off by kissing you again.

"You're not alone. I was feeling the same."

"You were?"

"I was. I just didn't want to say anything because I was scared to ruin our friendship. but I really like you too, (y/n)."

You give her a big smile and take her hand to lead her back to your trailer where the two of you spend most of your time making out until you're called back into set.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Captain Marvel

Emilia Clarke - Reveal

Katie McGrath - School

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire

Jessica Jones - Part 2

Hermione Granger - Gryffindor

Caity Lotz - ??

Margot Robbie - ??

Saskia de Merindol - Dancing

Lena Luthor - Rivals

Katie McGrath - Social Media

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!