You/Saskia De Merindol - Jealous

Prompt by: Kali_Story

"Saskia? Saskia!"

Melanie had been waving her hand in front of Saskia to get her attention for the past few minutes and she had yet to catch her attention.

"What?!"

Olivia and Melanie laugh when Saskia turns to them to give them an annoyed look.

"I already got you guys drinks, what else do you want from me?"

"For you to admit to yourself that you're head over heels in love with (y/n)."

"That's completely ridiculous. Why would I be in love with her? We're just close friends."

"You've been glaring daggers at the guy who's been flirting with her for the past half hour. Why don't you just use that confidence from the court room to ask her out. I know she'll say yes to you."

Saskia finishes the rest of her drink in one sip and flags the waitress over to order another one.

"You can't just drink away your feelings. This is not going to go away. What happens when she tells you that she's got a date? Are you going to not say anything and help her prepare for said date?"

"If that's what she wants then yes."

Melanie rolled her eyes. Saskia could really be a pain in the ass when she wanted to be.

"Don't be stupid. Go up there and steal her from him. I'm sure she's gonna enjoy your company a thousand times more than his."

The waitress comes back with Saskia's drink to which she immediately finishes it all.

"If you're wrong about this, I'm never going to forgive either of you."

Olivia just pushes her along. They both order more drinks to better enjoy the entertainment of the night.

X

"I'm sorry but we have to go. I'm tired of watching you struggle. It's getting quite embarrassing. Consider this a favor."

Saskia tells the guy as she takes your hand and leads you to the dance floor, where the two of you start to dance.

"What was that about?"

"Like I told him, it was embarrassing to watch him try to woo you."

"Woo me?"

"Well yeah. Or whatever you want to call it. He definitely wanted in your pants and I couldn't let my best friend go out with a guy like that."

You raise your eyebrow at her as you stop dancing. You knew this Saskia. She was jealous but of what? The guy or you?

"Are you jealous, Saskia?"

"What no. Why does everyone think that? I was just saving you from that mess."

"So say that I really liked the guy and want to go back and ask for his number, you would be okay with that?"

Saskia looks towards the guy and then back to you.

"Of course."

She mutters. You give her a smile and start walking back to where you were seating.

"Wait!"

Saskia takes your hand and stops you from walking any further.

"Okay. Fine. I admit that I was jealous."

"You were jealous, huh? Why were you jealous? It's not because you wanted him all for yourself, right?"

She gives you a disgusted look as she shakes her head.

"God no."

"You didn't? Well then why were you jealous?"

Saskia sighs and looks towards Melanie and Olivia. They gave her a big smile and a thumbs us when they noticed she was looking t them. Turning back around, she forces herself to look at you directly. Why was this so hard for her? She's stood in front of judges and other lawyers. This should be easy.

"Because I wanted to be the one flirting with you. I want to be the one asking you out on a date, not him."

"So why don't you?"

"Why don't I what?"

You roll your eyes at her cluelessness and pull her in for a kiss.

"Does that mean you'll want to go on a date with me?"

"Saskia, love. I don't know what else I can do for you to see that I really want to go on a date with you."

She blushes brightly and pulls you in for another kiss. She was so glad that she had listened to Melanie.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hope Mikaelson - Bond

Lena Luthor - Worry

Danielle Rose Russell - Avoiding

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Captain Marvel

Lena Luthor - Heart

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!