You/Brienne of Tarth - Protector

Summary: She trains you to fight 

Requested by: _zuana

You bit your lip hard to prevent yourself from crying out in pain when you landed once again in the ground. Brienne had been much more though on you in the sword lessons and you weren't catching up to the speed she was going with.

"You need to focus! If you continue getting distracted, you're going to get killed. Again!"

Enough was enough. The lessons were being unnecessarily tougher on you. Brienne was much more understanding and helpful with the others but it was like she wanted to make you fail. Like if she didn't actually want you to go out and fight alongside the others .

"Why are you being like this Brienne? Is this because I requested private lessons? Do you really hate me to the point that you can't stand being close to me? I told you what happened at King's Landing was a mistake. I had been blinded by my cousins."

Brienne sheathed her sword as she stepped up to help you stand. She watched as you cleaned yourself from the sand.

"It is not because of you cousins, (y/n). I would never hold you accountable for your mistakes. It wasn't your fault that they had lied to you."

"Then why are you pushing me so hard! You don't do the same with the others. You actually take the time with them and I've never once seen any of them fall on their ass. You don't push them as hard as you do with me."

Brienne's grip on her sword tightened the more you continue talking. Every word that spilled out of your mouth was right but it didn't give you the right to yell at her. Brienne was just doing her job.

"Because if I'm not, you're going to get killed!"

She yells, interrupting your rambling. Her breaking point had been when you said that she didn't care for you. Which was the complete opposite. Brienne cared greatly for you.

"Brienne, I asked for you to train me for this war because I know you are the best. I know you're going to teach me everything you can so that I won't get killed but I think this is a bit too much."

"Have you ever been in war? In a duel? In a fight to the death? No? I didn't think so."

There's footsteps to your left, distracting you from your argument with Brienne.

"Enough! Both of you have stepped out of line. As the future Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, I insist that the two of you settle your differences. You're both going to get yourselves killed. I will hold you back if I see that neither of you can get along."

With that said, Daenerys turns around and heads back inside Winterfell. You take this opportunity to look around to find that quite a few people have tuned in to see what the commotion was.

"She's right. You know. We'll get ourselves killed if we don't figure this out."

"Well, are you going to tell me what's wrong? Why are you pushing me so hard. Harder than necessary."

"Because I don't want to lose you."

Brienne has always been this woman that never let anything stop her. After knowing her for so long, it surprised you to see her like this. She looked so vulnerable.

"You're not going to lose me, Brienne. We made a promise to each other. Through thick and thin."

Brienne lets out a watery chuckle, wiping a stray tear with her hand.

"We did, didn't we?"

You nod at her.

Taking a few steps forward, she stops in front of you. She towers above you, making her look down at you so you can meet her eyes. You've never been this close to her but being up close and personal with her made you see things that you hadn't seen before. All you could see in her eyes was love. She loved you. Everything made sense. Brienne didn't want to lose you, not because she didn't want to lose a close friend but someone that she had fallen in love with.

You gripped her armor, pulling her down so you could crash your lips with her. Brienne hadn't expected the kiss. In fact, it took her the chanting of the people from winterfell to realize that she hadn't kissed you back.

"Quit kissing my Knight, (y/n). I need her ready for tomorrow.'

You hear Daenerys yell from above, causing you to reluctantly pull away. Brienne smiles when she sees how red you've gotten.

"Does training start in the afternoon?"

"Nice try. It'll still be in the morning."

You groaned loudly but kissed her again. One of these days, you'll get her to delay training. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Regina Mills - Curse

Sarah Paulson - Death

Addison Montgomery - Pregnant

Sara Lance - Operation

Kara Danvers - Cheater

Claire Holt - ???

Cassandra Pressman - Savior

Melissa Benoist - Vacation

Sansa and Arya Stark - Goddess of Thunder, Sea and War

Alex Danvers - Lost Home

Cersei Lannister/Daenerys Targaryen

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!

You/Katie McGrath and others Imagines - Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara