You/Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Professors Part 1

Summary: You're desperate

Requested by: superbich

Never in a million years did you ever picture yourself hooking up with your professors. The university had a strict policy about no student/teacher relationships in fear of how someone might take it the wrong way but somehow those two had convinced you that it was fine. They weren't worried about their jobs. Lena was rich as fuck so really if they fired her, it wouldn't be a problem. As for Kara, Lena said she would take care of her. Still, despite their insistence that it was fine for the three of you too hookup, you were still hesitant. You had a degree to worry about. If someone were to ever find out that you were hooking up with your professor, they would start to investigate everything in your life.

"Did we do something wrong? You've been quiet for the longest time."

"Oh uh no. I was just thinking."

Lena sighs and pushes her food aside as she turns to face you.

"Is this about the university policy again? We've told you that it doesn't matter. We'll take care of you. I know you want to be with us, (y/n) and we want you too."

She moves her hand up to your upper thigh, slowly tracing shapes on it. Kara moved to stand behind you as she massaged your neck.

"Don't you want us?"

You bit your lip, not trusting yourself to answer her properly.

Lena moved her hand up higher, close to where you needed her but not quite close enough. Kara simply moved your hair to the side and leaned down to place kisses on your neck.

"We can see that you're denying yourself. All we want is you."

Feeling bolder, Lena moved to sit on your lap, slowly grinding against you as Kara leaned in to kiss her. All you could do was clench your thighs together and grip the chair tightly to stop yourself from reacting to them. You knew exactly what they were doing and you weren't going to fall for their tricks.

"L...Lena"

Lena smiled as she heard you moan her name. She knew it was working. All they wanted was for you to stop denying your attraction to them. They both loved you and simply wanted to be with you. They had even offered to quit their jobs for you but you refused to let them.

"Yes, darling? Is there something you need?"

You gulped loudly when you heard her voice. It was the sexiest thing you had ever heard.

"I..I can't."

Lena pouts and stops grinding against you. Before you know it, she stands up and pushes Kara down besides you and began to do the same thing she was doing to you to Kara.

"Well that's just too bad. We could be making you feel so good, darling."

Kara was placing kisses all over Lena's uncovered skin. The two of them were extremely turned on just as you were. No doubt that you were going to crack if they kept it up.

Kara obviously wanted more but Lena stopped her. Not wanting to put a show for you until you had come to your senses.

"We're not going to put on a show for you. I know how much you like that and you don't deserve it. Now, we're going back to my place and I'm going to fuck Kara exactly how she likes it and you're not going to be able to join us this time."

She climbed off of Kara and began to grab her things.

"Until, you tell us exactly what you want, no more late nights at our place."

"B..bu"

"But nothing. Take your time. We're not desperate for an answer at the moment but from the looks of it, you are."

She gave you a smirk and leaned down to kiss your cheek.

"Call us."

Kara kisses your other cheek and heads out with Lena, leaving you alone and a complete mess. You rushed to clean up and headed back to your place to take care of yourself. Those two were going to be the death of you.

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lucy Westenra - Fear

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Beast Girl Part 2

Katy Keene - Moving On

Lena Luthor - Wedding Part 2

Saskia De Merindol - Impatient

Kate Kane - Secret Crush

Faith LeHane - Lost Memories

Katie McGrath - Player

Regina Mills - Lost Memories

Nia Nal - Dream Team

Daenerys Targeryen - Freed

Sara Lance - ???

Tiffany Maxwell - Approval

Lena Luthor - Second Chance

Rebekah Mikaelson - Doghouse

Hope Mikaelson - First

Prudence Blackwood - Protector Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!