You/Zari Tomaz - New Team Member Part 1

Summary: You're Sara's sister

Prompt by: a_lone_soul

You watched as the two large things in the sky battled each other. It wasn't everyday that you saw a teddy bear fighting a demon but it also wasn't the strangest thing you've seen. When the whole thing explodes, you head to the crater as the rest of the people do.

Just like they had told you, your sister was in the middle of it all.

"Sister, I had no idea this is what you would be up to when I heard you had left the league of assassins."

Sara knew she was hearing things. There was no way that you, her sister, that she left back in present time was sent to the past.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

"That's all I get? Not a how you've been or what are you been up to? Figured that you still wouldn't change after all these years."

"Sara? Who is this?"

Ava asks. Asking the question that was in everybody's mind.

"Guys, this is my sister, (y/n). She left several years ago and I haven't heard from her since."

They all present themselves as they pass by you. When it's just you and Sara, you make your way down to the crater.

"They weren't wrong about the fact that you decided to join a band of misfits to travel the time."

"Cut to the chase, (y/n). What are you doing here?"

Sara finally asks. The last conversation she had with you was the two of you arguing that you hated each other. Both of you were heartbroken but way too stubborn to apologize to the other. Times had changed and you've been wanting to make up with your sister. You missed her.

"Can't I just visit my sister? I missed her. Don't you miss me?"

She rolls her eyes and heads the same way that her team walked to.

"Why does it matter? You hate me, remember?"

You stop, making her turn around to face you.

"Look, what I said all those years ago, Sara. I was wrong. I was just mad about everything. Pissed off with the world and I took it out on you when I shouldn't have. Spending some time with the assassins made me realize that I missed you. No matter what they drilled into me, I just kept thinking about how stupid I had been that day."

Sara sighs and pulls you into a hug. A rare thing that she did but this time, she had done it to hide the fact that her eyes were watering.

"Oh god. You really are an idiot. I'm sorry too. We were both stupid that day."

She chuckles and lets go of you when she hears you sniff. Clearly the two of you still hated being emotional around the other.

"Now explain to me why you decided to join the league after telling you explicitly not to go out looking for them."

"I might've been mad but I just wanted to be closer to you. I joined just because you had joined all those years. I know it was stupid but I don't regret it. Now I can be a part of this team."

"Uh no way. First of all. I want to know how you even got here."

You're about to speak but she holds a finger to your mouth before walking to a tavern.

"But I need a drink first."

X

"Of course, it had to be Gary the one that helped you get here. I'm really going to have to have another meeting with everyone about the use of their time travel devices."

Ava says after you finished telling them all about how you had managed to arrive.

"Sara, you're really not going to let your sister join us? She's as trained as you. Plus don't you think it'll be fun having your sister around?"

Sara takes a big sip of her glass and shakes her head.

"No way, Zari. I've seen the way you've been looking at my sister and how she's been looking at you. I'm not encouraging that. Besides, our job is dangerous. I don't want to put her at risk."

You and Zari blush after being caught. The two of you had really thought that no one had noticed the staring.

"Blondie, don't be dumb. Just let your sister join. What's the harm in having another league member join us."

Sara glares at Mick. She really hated how they are all ganging up on her about you joining them.

"I'm letting you join but I'm adding a new rule."

You nod quickly. Happy that she was letting you join.

"No dating between team members. I can't anyone getting distracted."

"What the hell? You're dating Ava!"

Sara looked towards Ava where she found that Ava was just waiting to see how she would respond.

"Well the rules don't apply to me. I'm captain. Either you can accept them or I'm taking you back home."

You rolled your eyes and nodded.

"Fine. I accept your stupid rule change."

You were just going to have to sneak behind her back. Shouldn't be too hard. You could already tell Zari was thinking the same thing. It was definitely going to be fun sneaking around. You really loved the thrill.

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Rebekah Mikaelson - Doghouse

Hope Mikaelson - First

Prudence Blackwood - Protector Part 2

Sara Lance - Not Your Fault

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Professors Part 2

Katie McGrath - Player Part 2

Phoebe Tonkin - Hurt

Diana Prince - Just A Dream

Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell

Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Breakings

Saskia De Merindol - Dork

Saskia De Merindol - Heartbreaker

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!