You/Daenerys Targeryen - Paintings Part 2

Summary: They find out about your relationship with Daenerys 

Prompt by: odd_ball14

For your safety, Daenerys kept your relationship a secret. She knew how dangerous it could be for you if they knew the two of you were together. Even if she had assigned for you to be guarded at all times, Daenerys didn't want to risk it. So the two of you would always meet in secret or at night. It worked at the beginning but people began to get suspicious. They saw how much Daenerys favored you and then the rumors were confirmed when a servant had walked into Daenerys' quarters in the morning and found the two of you together. The rumors were spread and soon enough, everyone knew about the two of you. 

To keep you safe, Daenerys increased your security. There was no way in hell she was going to spare anything to keep you safe. She didn't want to lose you after only having you for such a little time. 

What Daenerys didn't take into account would be how much people would talk. She tried shielding you from it because of how upset you would get but it was impossible to hide the fact that everyone disapproved of your relationship with Daenerys. They all felt that you were worthy of their queen and despite no one saying anything, they all thought about wanting to get rid of you. 

Their words hurt and often, you would hide yourself to cry so Daenerys wouldn't see you. She was quite protective of you and you weren't sure what lengths Daenerys would go to make sure no one hurt you. 

"What does she have that we don't? She's not pretty. She doesn't have any money. No titles or royal family. How can Daenerys of royal blood go for someone like her."

You heard one of the servants say to the rest as you walked by. What you didn't know was that Daenerys had been standing on the other side of the room, talking to one of her council members about something. The room was quite big but she still heard everything they had said. 

"Please repeat that one more time for me."

"Khaleesi, I did not know you were standing there. I did not mean what I said. It was a silly joke."

"I did not ask for excuses. Repeat that for me."

The servant turned to look at the others for helped but no one could meet her eyes. They did not want to be in the middle of this. 

"I said that she's not pretty nor have money or royal family."

She mutters to Daenerys but she can clearly hear what had been said. 

"I will not have you speak to the future Queen like that. She deserves respect."

Motioning for her guards to come over, the servant gets detained. 

"I'm sure a few days in the cells will give you some time to think about your actions."

The guards drag her out kicking and screaming. 

"As for all of you. I never want to hear such ugly words again. Any else disrespects (y/n) and I will do much worse than throwing you in a cell. I might be nicer than anyone else you've ever met as a queen but don't test my kindness."

She dismisses them and turns to the door that she knew you were behind. 

"You can come out now."

You walk in, giving her a sheepish smile. 

"I didn't know that you knew I was standing there."

"I know you usually come in here for some quiet at this time."

She gives you a smile and tucks in a strand of your hair as she leans down to kiss your cheek. 

"Please come to me if you ever hear someone talking to you like that."

"It's not necessary Daenerys. I can handle their words."

"So you haven't been hiding from me every time you cried."

"How did you know?"

"A Queen never reveals her secrets."

"It was Gerold, wasn't it."

"Okay, fine it was him."

"Well thank you. Did you really mean that about the queen thing?"

"Of course, I did. I love you, (y/n). I want you by my side when I take back the iron throne. I don't want it if you're not by my side."

"But I'm not fit to be a queen."

"Says who? Because in my eyes. You're more of a queen than anyone I've ever met. You have all the qualities of a queen."

You blushed at her compliments. She really was a sweet talker. 

"I can't wait to rule besides you."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mila Kunis - 17 Again

Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend Part 2

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Professors Part 3

Saskia de Merindol - Crazy First Date

Saskia de Merindol - Pride

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!