You/Caity Lotz - Workout

Requested by: deathbed_013

You were dying. Hell, you were already dead. You could barely feel your legs and arms. Your vision was blurry and your breathing had gotten heavier. A shadow soon covered your eyes and you struggled to focus on who was blocking it. 

"Caity...'

You mumbled quietly. She laughed at your poor attempt to stand up and you just pouted at her. 

"Are you going to give up?"

"Over my dead body."

"Alright then! Pushups it is!"

You glared at her, making her laugh even harder. Deep down, you just knew that Caity was a sadist. 

"Pick something else. Can't feel my arms."

"Burpees then."

"That's just push ups with extra steps!"

Caity chuckled quietly and sat down besides you. 

"Well then what do you suggest since you're the one that refuses to give in and everything I suggest, you keep declining."

"How about I just lay down here and I watch you work out?"

"That's not part of the bet. You said if you could outlast me when it came to working out then we'll go to Paris for our vacation and if not then we would go to Greece."

"I don't recall that. I thought we were just going to Paris."

"Nope. That's not what we agreed on."

You groaned loudly as you moved to lay down on your side so you could face her. 

"Why did I even agree to this bet? You workout like a maniac when I just run for an hour. This bet was totally in your favor. I demand that we pick something else."

"Too late. I can already taste victory. Now come on. Get up or I'm going to win the bet."

"Caityyyyy"

"(y/nnnnnnn)"

You laid back down on your back and reached out with your hand, pretending as if you were dying. 

"I can see the light. It's calling for me, Caity. All this working out, killed me. I'm going to miss you. Tell my parents that I love them. Don't forget to feed Whiskers."

Caity just rolled her eyes as she watched you get all dramatic. She straddled your lap, causing you to look to her. 

"I definitely like where this is going."

"I have a workout to finish so don't be getting any ideas."

You cross your heart with your fingers and watch as she gets into a pushup position over you. 

"Are you sure that you're going to you'll be able to work out like this."

Caity just smirks and bends her elbows to move down and kiss you. 

"Call this my motivation. I'm almost done and then we can head out."

You nod and don't say anything as you watch her move up and down over you. You were really enjoying this part of the workout session.  She finally finishes and straddles your waist. Caity bends down to rest her body on top of yours while she kissed you. The two of you were short of making out when she suddenly pulls back.

"I win!"

"What?! No way. I never said that I quit."

"Yeah but you were resting while I was doing my pushups. You clearly stated in the rules that if someone took a break then that automatically made them the loser."

She stands up and holds out her hand for you to take. 

You glare at her hand before playfully slapping it away and standing up on your own. Your legs were a little wobbly but you managed to stand back on your own two feet without any help. 

"You cheated."

"Nah. You're just a sore loser. Looks like we're going to Greece!"

You slowly start walking out of the room, covering your ears with your fingers. 

"I can't hear you!"

"(Y/n)! This was all on you. I won fair and square!"

She runs after you, laughing every time that you kept answering her questions and then claiming that you couldn't hear her. 

X

The two of you were on the plane to fly back to the states after a long two week stay at Greece. 

"So I thought you said that you didn't want to come to Greece."

She tells you as she looks at the 100s of pictures that you had taken during the trip.

"Did I say that? I never had a problem with coming to Greece. I honestly just wanted to have an excuse to watch you workout and it worked."

Caity is flabbergasted when you reveal your plan. 

"I can't believe you. You're fucking sneaky but next time, you can just ask. I told watching you drool whenever you watch me."

"I do not drool!"

Caity had just put on her headphones as you answered.

"I can't hear you!"

"Ugh Caity!"

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Margot Robbie - ??

Saskia de Merindol - Dancing

Lena Luthor - Rivals

Katie McGrath - Social Media

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Bakery

Saskia Merindol - Part 2

Emilia Clarke - Part 2

Brittany Snow - Attack

Hailee Steinfield - Live

Emilia Clarke - Gamer

Nyssa Al Ghul - ??

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!