Yandere Nozel Silva x Male Commoner Reader (Black Clover)

Nozel Pov

When I was young I always found a young boy in the garden at first I thought he was a thief when after watching I saw him just admiring the garden he always seemed to be trying to draw the flowers in this broken book he carried I decided to talk to him at first he was scared but I said I didn't want to hurt him just learn about him which I did. I knew he was a commoner but I didn't care he was my first friend and I did everything for him such as buying some new art supplies for him making him smile as he thanked. Though as we got older he came less and I didn't have time for him as I had a duty to fulfil.

I never thought I'd see him again but here he was in another's squad smiling brightly not caring of the comments of how commoners didn't belong here he just smiled through them before bowing and leaving the area to talk to someone else but it was always someone in his squad. Deciding to talk to him I walk over to him as he was getting a drink, tapping his shoulder to look at me he turns to look at me "Oh hello" "M/N" "huh do I know you?" "I'm Nozel, you always came to my garden" "oh right I do remember you, it's been a while hasn't it" I nodded as we sat and talked for the rest of the evening.

But since then my heart hasn't stopped wanting him and now he was so far away from me I couldn't help just want to take him away and keep him for myself. Planning the next mission when my squad burst through the door making me look at them in wonder "sir a M/N from S/N has been injured and wont make it back to his guild in his condition" "heal him here" I say as they nodded running to the infirmary as I make my way out to the back to the guild.

Glaring at the men who looked nervous "we did what you asked now pay up" "I said to hurt him as little as possible not here he is nearly dead, do you honestly think I'll pay you for hurting my precious darling" "you asked us to! now pay up" "I never said anything" with that I dispose of them before making me way to the room they placed M/N. Seeing him asleep I smile picking him up taking him to my room "your safe here in my arms you belong with me we both know that."