Yandere Alhaitham x Male Experimented Reader (Part 2) (Genshin Impact)

@FishguyDatu

Alhaitham Pov

Grabbing a syringe pouring the strongest of poison's in as she watched stunned "don't worry it wont hurt to much" "it was you this whole time!" "it was I just cant let you get in the way of me and M/N" "your insane! your no better than those scientists" "I know, but I really did want to help but not you anymore, your times up" covering her mouth as stab the syringe in her neck letting the liquid enter her blood stream. Of course her body was moving like mad not accepting this new liquid but its why I had to keep her still and quiet.

When she stopped moving I moved back hiding the evidence before using magic to get rid of the syringe hole to make it all more convincing. Just in time as M/N rushes in with a doctor who examines her, shaking his head as M/N falls to the ground sobbing I show the doctor out seeing M/N looking down at a flower in hand he looks up to me but soon his eyes looked surprised confusing me "your the liar" "what?" I ask now confused until he shows me the flower. "she made this we have the same gift it means liar and she's planted it on you so what are you lying about" "you believe that? she probably made it by accident she was in pain" "maybe but she's never wrong"

From there things got intense as he avoided me always in the garden using his flower gift in the garden making the prettiest garden but he always went to the grave he made for F/N. "when are you going to stop avoiding me" "when you tell me the truth" "I have I don't know what more you want from me" "I just don't understand how she got much worse and you were the only one with her then she puts this on you" "well what do you think I did?" "I think you killed her it was all you" "interesting theory, but why would I do that when I rescued you all I would of left you both if I wanted to kill you both" "maybe it just doesn't make sense" "just try not think about it or you'll join her by stressing yourself out" "sorry Alhaitham" "it's alright I understand moving on is the harder part."