Yandere Megumi Fushiguro x Male Medusa Reader (Jujutsu Kaisen)

M/N Pov

Watching the Divine dogs as I was hanging out in Megumi's room as he was finishing some assignments not paying my much attention but I was used to it as he was always quiet around me and the others but I was one of the few he did open to even though it didn't feel like it to others. Jumping when I feel a hand on my shoulder I turn around making sure my sun glasses don't slip off my nose "what is it Megumi?" "their hungry, they've been hissing for a while." "oh sorry I guess I got to distracted"

With one more pet on the Divine dogs I get up leaving the room hearing my snakes hissing loud as ever. Opening the cupboard to see the dead mice was starting to feed them until some of them hissed in an angry way making me turn my head to see Megumi there "is something wrong?" "no just wanted keep talking that's all" "uh sure" I say not sure as my snakes didn't like him very much and no matter how much I asked them they didn't give me an answer so I just tried separating them the best I could even like before they just sat talking to the Divine dogs.

A week later had past and as we were on a mission in this weird house as my sun glasses was tucked in the pocket of my shirt turning all the enemy to stone making sure when I turn to Megumi to close my eyes not wanting to turn him into stone but so far I had no idea where he was never thinking he was sneaking behind me or the snakes were hissing at him when then I was in the middle of fighting. Groaning as I open my eyes only see nothing but darkness confusing my but as I tried to move my arms I noticed they were chained to the bed I was laying on.

Calling out to see if anyone was there when I feel a cold hand on my face but I knew those cold hands on my face "Megumi what's going on?" "why cant you see that I love you" "Megumi? are you sure your alright?" "I need you to see me" "un-chain me Megumi" "no, you belong here with me, I know you don't like the new plans and the blindfold will be uncomfortable but I cant risk you turning me to stone and if you try escaping I'll keep cutting the snakes off you an di know that will hurt you both emiotionally and physically" "don't you dare touch them" "then tell me what I want to hear" "I-I love y-you"