Yandere Ortega x Older Male Reader (Pokemon Violet/Scarlet)

M/N Pov

It was my last year in the academy and as one of the most successful I got picked to help ease the team stars back in and I got put with Ortega since I did know him, as I helped tutor him even with the piano apparently he wanted to learn after hearing me so I taught him a little until his parents demanded a better teacher, of course he wasn't impressed but I gave him a smile telling him he could show me what he learns eventually, and he did every time and I smiled praising him and his skills.

Greeting him as he looked nervous but seemed to relax looking at me "I've got you M/N!" "you do, but I want no slacking" "of course not...I'm sorry" "what are you apologizing for?" "for abandoning the school even though I promised you I would never fail anything" "I'm not mad, I understand why you did what you did and even if you focus on it now we'll be good" "I promise I'll pass everything" I nodded knowing he would do exactly that however the scene in front of me I didn't expect.

It was months later as I left the building I see Ortega arguing with F/N making me walk over "what's going on?" "he's picking me on! all I said was I wanted to get stronger so for a little battle but then he started telling me he wouldn't battle a baby" "no I didn't! what the hell! M/N I didn't why would I?" "yeah F/N wouldn't say that, are you sure you heard right?" "of course I did, M/N you said you'd stick to my side and listen" "and I am and he wouldn't say that I think you just heard wrong" I go to walk away when I feel a tight grip on my wrist "if you wont listen to me then you leave me no choice but to make you listen to me and me only" I was confused until I see his full team out and with one motion F/N was killed "will you listen to me now? I'm the one thats only right"