Yandere Alpha Yakuza Boss x Male Omega Reader

@thebroomcloset

Yakuza Boss Pov
My whole life has been planned by my father who was the previous boss of the group and now he wanted me to marry female omega then have an heir but he didn't understand I wasn't interested in women at all so not listening to him I tried to find the perfect omega male for me however I had no luck until I saw a male with his son in a café the son was happily drinking his drink as his father was obviously angry on the phone but even I could tell he tried being quiet.

Entering I sat behind them with some coffee listening to the conversation hearing that his ex wife has left him with their son and a huge amount of debt making me smile as this was perfect. Getting up I sat in front of him making him look at me confused "do I know you?" "No but I heard your situation and I can help" "help how?" "Work for me and I can pay for this debt you have, you want your son to have a good life don't you" "what's the work" "i need you to pretend to be my partner thats all" "seems easy enough"

That was over 3 months ago making me know he was finally the one I wanted and he had a son already making it all perfect of course my father hated him but a bullet soon fixed that but now M/N was asking when he could go home and finish this stupid work making me chuckle as i sat next to him bringing him into my chest "this work wont finish as its real now your my real husband" "what? I didn't agree with that" "don't worry you'll understand that they were meant to be my little omega."

(I have no idea if this is like the manga as ive never seen it so i hope this is okay)