Yandere Poseidon x Male Reader (Record Of Ragnarok)

@Jimboy200

M/N Pov
The ocean was the one place I felt at peace and my stress just seemed to flow away among the waves which I always liked but these days the ocean was angry and never calm anymore meaning one Poseidon was annoyed which in turn annoyed me as I couldn't have my calm ocean waves. Instead I sat staring at the angry waves. Hit the rocks wondering if before long the water would flood our little town. Hearing angry muttering I turn to see a guy in the beach muttering curses as he glared at the ocean before turning to me with a glare.

Angrily asking me what I wanted I just turned around with a sigh deciding I had enough here and started heading back home when a hand grabs my wrist making me glare at the man "I asked you asked you a question" "your point is?" "You answer it stupid human" "I don't talk to rude people like you so if you excuse me I'm going home far away from you and stupid water. I'm going to kill Poseidon for ruining my calm waves." With that I leave the stunned man behind as I head home wondering why he's so mad.

Every day he was there and trying to talk to me and I only replied when he finally said sorry making me grin telling him I knew he could do it. But some reason he really wanted to talk about my opinion on Poseidon which was odd but answered anyway but that last question was the strangest "would you ever dare him?" "No way" "what why?" "Because he's cruel that god can't love I know that just by his actions if he did love someone it would be a miracle" "a miracle huh?" I nodded ready to speak again when he captures my lips by his pulling me into a deep kiss "I'll show you I can love you becauee I do your the only human I want in my life I don't care if I need to flood the whole world I will just for you" "your Poseidon?!" "I am and from today my sweet M/N you belong to me"