Yandere Kayden Break x Male Angel Reader (Eleceed)

@3ad_3oyQuuenEstefano

M/N Pov
Yawning as I walk through the corridors to the kitchen spotting Jiwoo and his friend Kayden speaking, I knew little of Kayden as Jiwoo just decided he was living with us not leaving me any room to argue so I just went along with it never really speaking to him as I found him a little odd at times. "Your up early for a change M/N" "tell me about it apparently I have a meeting today" "well you angels do like having things done in the morning" "I told them I want the meetings in the afternoon and all I got back were glares"

Sighing as I sit on the sofa with my coffee just noticing Kayden followed and sat right beside me "can I help you?" "Your powerful right?" "I guess?" "Then fight me!" "Yeah but no thanks" "why not?!" "I can't be bothered simple" with that it was silent as I finished my coffee before heading to the meeting where I sat bored as this meeting was pointless. Returning back in the pouring rain I spot Kayden outside in the rain looking lost "what's wrong?" "He left" "Jiwoo?" He nods as I sigh again dragging him inside to dry him up not noticing him following my every move.

Placing his cup down I sit opposite him but he gets up and sits beside me "he'll come back he does this often" "I don't like it" "you'll get used to it plus I hear your moving out soon anyway" "I'm not I'm staying here with you" "I'm fine on my own" "I want to live with you won't you keep my by your side" "Kayden, are you sure your alright?" "I'm fine I just want your answer so let me hear what I want to hear, I really don't want to get my hands bloody agian" "what do you mean again?" "You'll know when you truly love me, which won't take long."