Yandere Male Villain Reader x Todoroki Shoto (BNHA)

@AniRay69

M/N Pov
During the day it was always so boring as we never really attacked leaving it for night time which I didn't understand but just went with it. So here I was just wandering the streets in my normal clothing wondering what to do when I feel someone bump into me making me look behind me to see the famous Shoto "sorry I didn't see where I was going" "it's fine but your Shoto right?" "How do you know?" "Sports festival" he nodded before looking me up and down "are you in UA as well" "defiantly not can't stand heroes" "why?" "They're all liars"

With that I left not expecting to see him again but here he was waiting for me as he ran over to me wanting to know more of my opinion making me wonder why but I told him all about what I thought as he seemed to listen taking it seriously which I found odd why would he care. But somewhere along the way I couldn't help but want him as mine, to corrupt him so i tried convincing to swap sides but he was stubborn saying he wanted to be a hero making me scoff telling he was a liar just like them leaving him stunned and trying to reach out for me but this was part of my plan.

When the fight started I stood in front of him after knocking a classmate of his out "so your really a villain" "I am it's a shame you wouldn't join I really liked you" I get ready for his attack but he just hugs me making me grin as I wrap my arms around him "what are you doing?" "I don't want to fight you" "you're on the wrong side if you just joined me we wouldn't need to" "don't listen to him! He's tricking you!" I look up at the green haired with a glare as Shoto looks confused so I tighten my hold on him "you know Shoto I really do love you so please be my side leave them you know their liars even your friend lied to you didn't he" he nods slowly before holding me tighter "I want to be with you so I'll join" "I knew you'd see sense Shoto" with I kiss him smirking at his friend as he was all mine now and I wouldn't let anyone get in the way with that.