Yandere Tai Lung x Male Reader (Kung Fu Panda)

Amy04ohara

M/N Pov
Training since I was young it wasn't a surprise that I became a teacher helping others and children fight either to defend themselves or to try become the dragon warrior I wasn't no dream crusher I believed anyone stood a chance. I always told Tai that when he was here I wasn't much older but it was clear I had trained more than him so I taught him everything I could never think he'd turn bad or even get caught. I didn't know what to feel as he was a student under me before moving on maybe it was my fault he turned out that way.

I knew not to dwell on him for long all I could do was focus on my job and hoped he'd stay locked up especially if he was as dangerous as they said. However one night as I finished cleaning up the room I saw something fast move behind me making on high alert as I tried to figure out who it was what they wanted. Sensing them charging at me I move quickly tripping them with success making them laugh as I just stand there looking at the clocked figure "you haven't changed one bit M/N" "Tai?" "That's me, did you miss me?" "How are you here? Why?" "I got out you think some little prison can hold me, I've returned to get what belongs to me" "the scroll" "I tried that already didn't go to plan but what I really want is you" "I'm not going anywhere with you Tai your a criminal! I didn't raise you that way" "you just never saw it I hid it well but I'm afraid you will be mine you've gotten old after all. I'm much stronger now" I glare at him as I knew it was true there was no way I would win but I couldn't give up even if I ended up breaking every bone, I'd fight.