Yandere Wally West x Male Soulmate Reader (Young Justice)

@jimboy200

M/N Pov
Ever since I meet Wally I couldn't help but love his adorable self he always knew how to cheer a person up and he wouldn't give up until he got them to laugh or just a small smile, it was truly amazing and I told him that and how he would be the greatest hero out there. Of course as his best friend I knew his secret not like he could hide it, I was confused as to why he didn't tell his girlfriend. But as I say watching them exchange noticing them argue again as sip in my carton of juice not seeing F/N taking a seat next to me.

Jumping I turn to F/N seeing him smirk "enjoying the show?" "I'm just wondering what they're arguing about now, I think this is the 10 argument this week and it's only Tuesday." "Who knows but this is your chance?" "For what?" "To take your soulmate back he is yours in the first place" "he doesn't believe in them plus he's happy with her" "looks it" I frowned at him but luckily he changed the topic distracting me once more from the topic that I desperately didn't want to talk about.

It was a couple of days later when the news reported F/N was dead along with Wally's girlfriend leaving me stunned as I sat in shock never hearing my door unlock as he let himself in. "You alright?" "Their gone" "yeah seems it" "how you doing I know you loved her, you must feel awful" "to be honest I don't care, I don't live her she's not my soulmate" "you don't believe in them though" "oh I do especially since I found out your my soulmate" "we can't she's just died and you want to get with me" "it's fate there letting us be together now no need to think about it so come on M/N we belong together we don't want to miss this opportunity." "I-I...alright I guess" "thank you M/N you have no idea how happy I am."