Yandere Accelerator x Male Reader (A Certain Scientific Accelerator)

M/N Pov
Hearing mad laughter I open my window to see what was going on, only to see Accelerator fighting once again. I was sadly in the room next to him so I heard every curse word and argument he had. He looks up after he finished a frown in his face "you want something brat!" Scoffing I shut my window ignoring his yells as I shut my curtains not having the energy to deal with him. Sipping my coffee just as he breaks my door open looking annoyed "who do you think you are ignoring me!" "I don't believe I have to answer you if I don't want to now I believe this is my room not yours" "you wanna fight because right now i want to beat you up" "no thanks" I say staring right at him as he growls before leaving.

After that day I thought we'd go back to normal always ignoring one another however when he started following me around claiming he was on a mission but never actually once fought someone while out so I knew he was trying to figure me out. Ready to unlock my door I sigh before glaring at him "you know this stalking is getting highly annoying" "what you gonna do about it?" "Move away from here" "what? You can't just do that!"

He screams as I shut and lock the door behind me as I make up my mind to actually move and since my new missions were in a new district so this would be a lot easier. However the next morning I find myself in an environment where I don't recognise "morning sleeping beauty" "I should have known" "don't be mad i said to not leave me and you try to" "i cant stand you so why would i stay" he laughs before leaning his hand gripping my neck tightly "because you have no choice but to accept me as you know I love breaking things, you'll be my masterpiece."