Yandere Overprotective Delinquent x Male Soulmate Reader

@jimboy200

Delinquent Name - Danny

M/N Pov
When I was a young boy my mother always taught me about how she meet my father as they were soulmates, he got hurt and the marks were left on here as that's how it worked at first she was furious about it but soon learned to love one another. However now at the age of 18 I could find my soulmate and it seemed they would get hurt often as they got hurt nearly every day making me sigh every time I woke up seeing more scars.

Taking the documents from the teacher to go give Danny the famous deliquent in the school, everyone was scared of he is m but I don't know why he was sweet to me always looking out for me. Calling his name as I see him patching up another wound on his hand just like the one I got last night "these are you" "don't want them" "come on Danny for me at least" "...fine since it's what you want" "say you got another wound the same as me, you think were soulmates" I ask him as he stares at me before smiling "you just noticed" "well I was suspicious of it"

With a chuckle he asks me out making happy I found my soulmate and was happy with him it's everything I wanted even if I didn't even know about him killing and beating everyone up who spoke to me or even lookef at me that way and the one time I was suspicious of he told me not to worry as he was just protecting me it's what boyfriends do so no who was I to judge it I just believed it's what you do in a relationship protect one another from everyone in the world.