Yandere Monster Tinky Winky x Male Tellietubbie Reader (SlenderTubbie)

drussell12

M/N Pov
Everyone got along in our house and even the other Tubbies we got along with it wasn't hard to hate each other so most days we spent time together helping one another however there was a new group of Tubbies lurking around and they only came out at night but we soon learned they weren't friendly as they had killed most of the village off making everyone fear who was next. Everyone wished the sun would stay up longer because then it was peaceful and happy unlike the night time.

Scanning my surroundings trying to figure out where I was as it was getting dark and I needed to get home before they came but no matter what I couldn't find my way back and as the sun completely vanished I stood frozen listening around me hearing nothing but the breeze until I hear the light thuds that were getting louder as whatever monster came closer to me meaning I needed to move before they found me. Moving quietly fucking under places to avoid these evil versions of us I did my best to hurry but there was so many of them looking in every direction.

But I was determined so with some skills I managed to get past them and near my home, ready to enter and sleep away this horrible nightmare I grabbed the handle only or it to be snatched up leaving me dangling in the air. I look at the monster version of Tinky Winky feeling terrified as he looked me up and down before taking me somewhere which was deep in the forest. Setting me down in the house after locking the door I notice all the bones or half eaten corpses of our people making me think this was the end but it wasn't as he directed me into a little bedroom laying with me. I soon learned he wasn't going to kill me because I was his obsession and who would kill the person they love so much.