Yandere Simeon x Male Red Tsubaki Grim Reaper Reader (Obey Me)

@FishguyDatu

M/N Pov

Looking through my records trying to find the one I needed to double check as something was off about it as the report said it was an accident but I wasn't convinced as I watched the person's events I was sure it was done on purpose made to look like an accident. Hearing Satan's voice I turn around to see him and Simeon who I heard of but never really spoke too. "what can I do for you Satan?" "you got that book I asked for the other day I need it for a project" "sure, let me go grab it" putting the record down I dip under my curtain looking for what he needed.

Finally finding it I walk back to the front only to see Simeon there "uh where did Satan go?" "he had to go emergency with his brothers" I nodded as I knew it happened often "I can give it to him" "alright just make sure he returns it by the end of the week" "of course" I watch as he still stands there looking around the place "is something wrong?" "oh nothing I was just wondering what you do, you don't seem like a normal demon" "I'm a grim reaper so not exactly like them" "I see can you ever quit being one" "well yeah but I don't want to" he nods leaving thanking me.

Opening the book again looking at all the scenes of all the murders that were accidents as more had happened since Simeon came in and right now I noticed a familiar pattern. Simeon was in every one of these persons memories confusing me in why he would be anywhere near these people unless he was the murderer but he was an Angel there was no way. Groaning I slam te book down just as Simeon enters with the book handing it to me but as I touch it I notice Satan has never touched the book meaning Simeon had it the whole time. "Simeon, where is Satan?" "at home why?" "because I don't believe that he never touched this book" "oh you can tell that too" "of course I can so tell me the truth" "well let me tell you"