Yandere Itto x Male Reader x Yandere Neuvillette (Genshin Impact)

KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov
Walking down the street with Itto as he was complaining about the last job we were just on until I bump into someone making me stumble a little, looking at than only to find the quiet Nauvillette "greetings M/N, I hope your alright" oh yeah I'm good just returning, you off on a mission" "I am" "I'm here too you know" "I don't care Itto and I was talking to M/N only as he's the only one with a brain." I stand there awkwardly as they glare at one another "calm down you both" "sorry M/N" They both say at the same time before beginning to glare at one another "I can see that so stop it before I leave you both behind"

I say walking off annoyed at them as this kept happening recently both of them picking a fight Keith one another or always glaring at one another I don't understand what changed we all got along so well as children but as teens they both decided to start a war with one another. Later that day back at home, finishing my report when they both barge in looking at me making me stare back confused.

Setting my pen down I turn towards them just as they both blurted out their confession "righttttt" I say with a chuckle turning around when the pen is grabbed and thrown across the room as lips connect to mine before moving and another is on mine. "What the hell are you two doing? Have you lost your minds" "we love you M/N seriously we want you are ours and instead of competing of how many kills we can get we decided why not just kill together to keep you safe" "when you say kill you mean the missions right?" "Uh well no, they needed to die for getting in our way it's simple to understand" "no it isn't you can't just do that" "too late for that just like how you're never leaving us again.*