Yandere Young Male Doctor x Male Kid Reader

@thebroomcloset

Doctor Name: Daniel

Daniel Pov
Reading the report of the young M/N who had been under my care since he was born of course his father wanted me to do everything I could, his mother however was getting fed up and never visited anymore making me frown every time M/N asked for his mother. Some reason I still couldn't find a cure for him and I could tell his father was getting frustrated but what could I do. Sighing as another doctor enters the room "you look tired" "I am. I just don't understand what were missing" "M/N then" "yeah" "hmm oh his parents are here and we'll arguing again"

Slamking the file on I leave seeing them in the room arguing as M/N looked scared "excuse me can I have a word with you both" following me out, both thinking I found something "I'm not sure why your both arguing but it needs to stop in front of M/N your stressing him out more"he's not the only one" "why are you here Mrs L/N last i checked you didn't care." "How dare you he's my son" "then act like his mother"

With them being told they did stop arguing just as M/N was getting better making me upset as it meant he'd leave and over the years I did find him to be like my own son but now he was going to leave unless I pulled a few strings. Getting his parents in a car accident was easy as now they couldn't blame me as I was the only one left in his family he could now be my son and I never had to worry about him leaving me anymore well until he got older but I knew exactly what to do.