Yandere Ash Williams x Male Survivor Reader (Evil Dead 2)

@gutsav0

M/N Pov
Counting the amount of food we had left when I hear a commotion at the entrance that we had blocked up "M/N get out here!" Groaning as they made me miss count which meant I'll have to start again later. Walking out I glare at the guy who was grinning "you finish counting?" "No cause some loud mouth yelled for me" "right...well this guy is claiming he knows you, we checked him so you don't need To worry" I nodded entering the room seeing the familiar body of Ash. Listening to his full story we let him in as I knew personally he was amazing at what he did so trusted he could help.

However months later I regretted that decision as he was taking me out on all missions to grab supplies or other survivors leaving me in the base bored out my mind but luckily the guy we put in charge noticed it so sending my after Ash was gone making me thank him every time but I was a fool if I thought Ash wouldn't catch onto the plan because of right now jk I'll m and the boss were arguing upstairs making everyone nervous.

But the silent whispers stop when we hear a bang then nothing watching the stairs waiting to see if both would come back down. Listening to the heavy footsteps coming down the stairs slowly only to reveal Ash a grin on his face "since the boss was in an unfortunate accident I'm the boss if any of you reject you'll end up thrown out. Now M/N come with me, I need a word" followingniom upstairs ignoring the dead body as I focus on Ash who was scaring everyone at the moment "your having no missions your staying here where I'll keep you safe" "but-" if you try sneak out or argue I will break your bones one by one."

(I'm sorry I can't do your other request as there are more than 2 characters in it, I apologise for that)