Yandere Astrodude X Male Astronaut Reader (Solar Balls)

Kvk068

Astrodude Pov
Finally reaching my goal to be an astronaut and explore so much more I couldn't help but be excited and to hear I was going with the M/N made me even more excited as I heard all about him and his stories making me want to go even more but hearing others were coming did make me a little upset as I really thought I could be alone with him but maybe I still had the chance after all it was a dream to travel space with the one you aodred and loved.

At the start we all got along until the killing happened making us call meetings all the time wondering who the killer was so we could get rid of them as they were ruining this whole trip. In the end we decided to to stay and travel in twos and I was lucky enough to get M/N but even then the killer managed to kill them both in the group leaving everyone scared. Sitting in the meeting as this one astronaut sat talking about a space alien making everyone stare at him like he was insane as there was no way one of them existed.

The next day their was three of us left leaving us not sure what to do, pointing out that the last random guy was sneaking around and he was partners with the one but he kept refusing making M/N look between us so I knew I needed up the game as I begin to cry telling the awful things the guy did making M/N believe me as we got rid of them leaving me just me and M/N just how I dreamt it would be and not once or will he ever know the true murderer on the ship was me the whole time.