Yandere Kazuya Mishima x Male Reader (Tekken)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov

Being knocked out the tournament I knew would happen as I was new and was much weaker than the others but it didn't hurt to try and figure out their weakness for next time. One of them caught my eye and that was Kazuya he was super strong but his attitude defiantly made me not like him and wanting him out but I knew he'd stay in to the very end, always giving me the smirk and wink at the end making me roll my eyes as I turned away focusing on someone else.

He didn't seem to like that strutting over to me glaring at the person I talked to until I flicked his forehead telling him to give it a rest before walking away annoyed at him as he had no right to decide any of that for me. I did try to avoid him but he seemed to be following me everywhere I went and I had enough of it demanding to know what he wanted only to get his smirk as he leaned on the wall towering over me "I want to help you it's that simple" "help me how" "be stronger of course I can help you get better" "well alright"

Agreeing to that I didn't regret it as he did improve my attacks and defense making me thankful to him but after a month I felt much better in myself and requested I didn't need his help which he didn't seem to like demanding a battle which I agreed too thinking I could win but of course I didn't just as I get knocked down groaning in pain not having enough strength. Whining as he lifts my face up to look up at him "now you'll be mine with no complaints as it was the deal for this fight"