Yandere Issei Hyoudou x Male Singer Reader (High School DxD)

@Tx_Veteranfalcon_xT

M/N Pov
Flipping through the text book to answer the questions with my headphones until someone takes it out of my ear making me look over to Issei who was grinning at me "hey M/N heard you got a new album out, it's so good?" "Oh thank you Issei" Listening to him blab on about my songs and voice as I just continue with my work doing a count down ready for him to be yelled at which happened making him look down his face bright red making me chuckle behind my hand as I looked outside not seeing him look at me with a smile.

To be honest I thought nothing of him just a friend and that barely cut it as I found him way too weird and I wanted no part in his Pervy thoughts he mentioned out loud with his friends. So when he confessed to me I just stood there "uh did you hit your head" "no why" "I'm a guy" "so? I can't help but fall for you" "uh right, well I'm sorry but no" "what?! Why not?!" "I don't see you that way sorry Issei" "I can't accept it, you were meant to be with me?!"

Staring at him shocked not sure what to say until luckily my phone went off I went to answer it seeing it was my manger, I went to answer it when he takes it answering for me telling him I was quitting, screaming at him for doing that he just grins before his finger runs along my lip "that voice is mine and now I've taken care of your job you can now sing just to me the way its supposed to be" "get off me Issei" with a laugh he pulls me closer showing me there was no escape.