Yandere Izuki Midoriya x Male Demon Slayer Reader (BNHA)

@Tx_Veteranfalcon_xT

M/N Pov
Entering UA it was strange as I didn't have my sword with me that I carried to slay demons and villains and thanks to my hard training I had mastered 3 different breathing styles and couldn't wait to learn more. Getting along with most of the class was great watching them fight always motivated me but the one who motivated me the most was Izuki as he worked from barely controlling his quirk  to being so strong even to make it as the number one hero completely his dream as I focused on just protecting people from the things they never saw.

Returning back from the sword smith village  I freeze seeing Izuku outside making me call out his name as he looks at me "ah your late M/N" "I needed to put a request in for a new sword" "oh no it you normally don't take so long" "well I met up with a friend also" watching his expression darken as he says nothing just following me inside. Since that incident I did notice he acted much differently, I had no idea why though and with him not answering it meant I got a clear answer.

Throwing things around the place trying to find my sword as it had gone missing which was odd as it was always near me and now it was missing. Hearing someone clear their throat I turn to see Izuku there holding it but was broken "you found it?!" I go to grab it when he drops it pulling me to him, his lips on mine. Pulling back for air I try to push him away only for him to tighten his grip on me "don't try to leave my hold M/N it's no good you'll always be mine and starting today were making it official.