Yandere Bodyguard Lucas Lee x Male Celebrity Reader (Scot Pilgrim)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov

Hearing a knock on my door I look over letting one of the men open the door revealing my manger with some tall man behind him "M/N this is your new bodyguard Lucas Lee" "I see well it's nice to meet you, I'll try not make your life so difficult" I say with a wink causing this Lucas turn red as he blushed making this entertaining for me it doesn't hurt he was also pretty cute. At first he was awkward but of course he would be at first but I'm glad he was used it always entertaining me.

Sighing staring out the window annoyed I haven't been out in about 3 weeks since Lucas was determined that I was in danger telling me to stay inside until the threat was clear and at the start that was fine but I was getting bored and all my fans had no idea where I was since he took my phone and laptop from me "Lucas I want to go out I'm sure it's fine outside" "it's not believe me, look what happened to your manager" "it was an accident" "no he was murdered they said" "well how would I know, you wont let me watch anything" "for your safety"

Another 2 weeks past and I had enough so I started sneaking out when he wasn't looking always coming back acting like I was there the whole time. So when I tried exiting the way I have been I didn't expect so many locks on the door "do you think I'm stupid? I know you've been sneaking out" "I'm bored and your keeping me trapped in here" "for your own good" "I don't think so, I think your lying for some reason" "don't be silly M/N just trust me" I gulp nervous as he seemed to close to me "your too close" "shh, just let me do what I need to do to keep you safe and only I can do that."