Yandere Alpha Yakuza Boss x Male Omega Reader (Remake Part 2)

@thebroomcloset

M/N Pov
Having a child was something I didn't expect or won't with that Alpha that kidnapped me taking everything from me however I soon learned when putting my full focus on our child I didn't think about how bad my life got as I was just making sure my son was healthy and happy of course he wasn't happy about that but I just ignored it knowing he wouldn't dare kill his own son since he pretty much looked like me luckily. However at the age of 11 he seemed to have figured out the huge problem and I thought he'd want me to talk to his father to fix it.

However as he told me we should leave as I nodded happily finally wanting to get out and since I had behaved there were less guards making our escape so much easier. A few went by with our normal life making me think this was gonna be our new life no mafia Alpha keeping us locked up. However as I was checking the mail reading ever letter I noticed a hand written one confusing me but as I the photos of my Ex body completely torn apart making me know exactly who sent it "what's wrong" "nothing don't worry?" "You sure" I nodded giving him a smile as he walks back to the living room but goes to open the door when a knock happens.

It's quiet for a while until I hear S/N scream making me rush seeing the cert Alpha I didn't want to see "let go of him" "now is that any way to talk to me, your husband" "if you want to talk fine but let him down" he sighs snapping fingers, a sign to his guards to put S/N down and as soon as his feet touch the floor touch, he runs to hugging me. "What do you want then" "it's a bit obvious what I want, you back home with me. Now I've already killed your Ex but I know for a fact you need some more motivation so here it is if you refuse to come back S/N will look the very same" "you wouldn't! He's your son" "I can make another, a more obedient one" "we'll go back but you better not touch him" "you have my word as long as you never try escaping from me again."