Yandere Moon Knight x Male Reader

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov

I had been looking after Moon Night ever since he started coming to see me about hoe he felt like there was something wrong with him and I happily listened to him and his other personalities. Lately he came over more and more feeling uneasy though I didn't mind happy to help him out though I never expected him to barge in when I was in with another client. Sighing I stand up seeing he was stressing out "Moon Knight please wait outside I'll see you after alright" "no I need you now" "I cant I'm with someone right now" "what? your cheating on me!"

Surprised I stood there stunned watching him leave as I sit back down looking back at my client "sorry about that lets continue" since that day he never showed up meaning he was behind the mess behind city I just hooped someone could stop him and get the proper help as it was clear I wasn't helping him so when he did show up at my house one night I told him that and he just sat their in silence as I sat drinking my coffee watching him filled with suspicion "what do you mean? I said I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so angry last time, you honestly do help me so please."

Placing the cup back on the saucer I look at him "look, I really don't think so, I think you've got a lot worse. I contacted a place who said they'll take you on" "...no" "sorry what?" "I said no, First you cheat and now your giving me away, I wont have it, we belong together and nothing will change that why wont you accept us" "because I don't see you that way, your just my client nothing more" "your the confused one, you need help and I'll make sure to help you see your own love for me.

(I'm so sorry if this wrong I have no idea about the charater and it wouldn't come up with anything when searching.)