Yandere Alpha Ra x Male Omega Reader (Stargate)

@jimboy200

M/N Pov
Going against everything my father said about how us Omegas were to obey out Alpha and find them to mate but I refused saying I'll do it my way as I felt the system was a little messed up why did the Alphas choose why couldn't we decide for ourselves. So since then I refused every Alpha going making my father furious but I didn't care as I told him over and over again I'll do what I want no one was gonna make my decision for me.

However I soon had to deal with the famous Alpha Ra who was very demanding as he kept saying he wanted me but it was like talking to a brick wall as he never listened to a word I said and it got worse when he and my father made a deal which meant I had little time to get as far away as I could. Packing everything up as fast as I could I rush downstairs with my bag leaving through the front door heading to a new town hoping my life would be better there. 3 months had gone by with no bother making me love life no parents controlling my life and no Alpha trying to claim me here as everyone lived by their own rules.

But that was peace was soon disturbed with screams I watched from the window as a group of a wolf pack were killing everyone and their leader was Ra making me stay where I was until his eyes lock with mine. Scrambling to find someplace to hide when he walks in with a grin "so this is where you were hiding I got to say your one smart little Omega but your time for hiding is over your coming home with me" "can't you chose someone else I don't want you as my Alpha" "you don't get to decide I do and what I want I get it's that simple my sweet Omega.