Yandere Asuramaru x Male Demon Reader (Owari No Seraph)

M/N Pov

Being a demon was interesting to say the least and possessing people was fun but I always had my friend Asuramaru who did it with me as we enjoyed torturing the human souls however now he was a weapon for someone leaving me behind and I refused to give myself to anyone as no one was worthy of my time and I could tell it annoyed Guren to no end but I got so much amusement from it. Sighing as Guren was here again ready to lecture me making me grin but I freeze seeing the timid guy behind him "ohh, who is this cutie?" "leave Yoichi alone" "Yoichi?" I ask making him squeak making me smirk as I walk over to him going to my knee "I shall be your weapon" holding my hand out ready to make the contract.

Hearing Guren scream in surprise I glare at him "your kidding you want this kid?!" "yeah, he's cute so give him to me" "that's up to him and there's no way he'll accept" I place my hand on Yoichi's cheek making him look at me "let me protect you I can give you the strength to complete whatever goal you have in mind" "you really will?" "of course just take my hand" he nodded taking my hand making the contract making me smile as I hug him from behind smirking at Guren who looks annoyed even more "you better look after him M/N" "of course"

Since that day I protected Yoichi with everything I had after all I couldn't let anyone hurt my cute wielder however that's how I meet Asuramaru again who looked annoyed at my closeness with Yoichi as i was always clinging off him I just thought he was jealous I got a cute wielder but it wasn't that at all I soon learned that when I found him on top of me my wrists chained up above my head "you were mine first I wont let him take you from me, your mine M/N you'll remember that when I'm done with you."