Yandere Kieran X Male Shy Reader (Pokémon)

@QwuipLashuwu

M/N Pov
Reaching the stadium where Kieran was challenged again and he said to be there so here I was watching defeat the guy with ease, I honestly didn't see the point in why I had to watch the result was the same plus I hated this crowd it just sends my anxiety through the roof. Sitting thinking as I zone out the match remembering when Kieran was like me shy and quiet only talking to me really as we trained together but after break he wasn't the same at all and the new him scared me.

So I decided to avoid him which was easier than I thought as he was too busy but we also had different classes making me so relieved I could relax for the rest of the year. Finishing my homework as my Pokémon ran around the room chasing one another when suddenly a knock echoed into the room. With a stretch I opened the door seeing Kieran who gave me a smile "there you are, I've been looking all over for you" "im doing my homework" "you haven't finished it yet" "no, i was with F/N most of the week so forgot"

I sit back down seeing him glare outside the window "F/N huh?" "Yeah, you know her right?" "Course I do" with that he walked out confusing me as he never reacted like that. But here I was a week later back at the stadium with him battling F/N and the match was so intense both being so strong. Observing the match I noticed he was directing his Pokémon not at F/N's but F/N himself making me tell one of the stadd who just noticed and called it off and as we think it's calmed an attack flies across the court hitting F/N.

Dead silence, that's all I could hear as I watched the teachers surround F/N but I was dragged off the court and into a familiar dorm room. Looking up at the laughing Kieran nervous as of right now I was scared. "Kieran w-why did you do that" "that'll show him to stay away from what's mine!!" "Did he steal from you?" "Yeah but not to worry your back in my arms and I promise no more weaklings will tear us apart."