Yandere Leonidas x Male Servant Reader (Record Of Ragnarok)

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov

Groaning from the kitchen as I could hear Leonidas yelling again though he wasn't doing it on purpose as he was just naturally loud giving every one a head ache but since I've been with him since he was young I got used to it and im sure my ears had adapted to his loudness. Plating up his food and drink I walk quietly into his room seeing him reading something "ahh M/N good your here, come eat with me!" "I need to finish my work" "it's an order!" letting out a small sigh I sit down not actually touching anything as I just listen to him ranting on and on about something.

Getting ready to leave for the night and start the long trek back home as I had lived in the village down the hill. Hearing a yell I turn to see Leonidas who was charging at me "yes Master Leonidas" "stop calling me that! anyway where are you going." "home, I have the week off remember" "what? no you cant do that your my servant" "and I'm entitled to days off" "I say your not allowed your staying here with me forever" "have you lost your mind!"

I yell at him as he pulls me into the mansion and into his room where he locks the door "unlock it!" "no now come so we can relax" lifting me up, he carries me to his bed holding me to his chest keeping a tight grip on me as I struggle to get off but he just chuckles closing his eyes telling me this was perfect and he made the right choice in choosing me to be his and his alone.