Yandere Male CEO x Male Mini Pony

@drussell12

CEO Name - Joshua

Joshua Pov
Since I was a young boy I was always interested in my grandfathers work in bringing toys to life and when I was a teen I asked him to teach me how, which he happily did making me happy as it meant I could bring my favourite toy alive. Even as an adult living alone I loved that toy more than anything as it was my comfort toy. I might have lost my grandfather but I had his books and stories to make my dream come true. Of course I had some practice runs which all turned out well making me confident to bring M/N my cutest fluffy pony to live. Letting the machine work I stand nervously but as I was waiting I see my secretary there "Joshua Sir you have a meeting in five" I nodded thanking her before following her out the door not in the mood as it has failed. An hour later I slump in my office chair ready to close my eyes when I see something move out the corner of my eye making me look over seeing M/N moving "I did it your Alive and with me" his ears twitch as his head tilts confused but I just pick him up placing him in my palm watching him trying to stand "your so cute, I'm glad it worked"

Letting the other toys teach him to speak so I could finally have a conversation which I enjoyed, I knew the others were getting jealous but M/N has always been my favourite. So when M/M came limping to me saying the others did it I knew I had to do something. After work I walked with them all the bottom of the building where a giant lit furnace was "why are we here" "you'll see" setting M/N far away as he sat confused as I opened the furnace door watching the flames roar "you know I really do love M/N, he's been with me from the start and since he's been with me so long I can't stand by and let you hurt him" with that I throw them in one by one enjoying their screams and ignoring M/N's.

Feeling much calmer with them all burned I turn to a scared little Pony "don't be scared, I'm protecting you" "all those years ago you kept destroying the dolls because they hurt me in your game scenario" "Im not sure what you mean, they deserved it, no one and I mean no one hurts my little M/N"