Yandere Abyss Prince Aether x Male Reader (Genshin Impact)

@thenewsskip

Aether Pov
Staring out the big glass window watching the clouds slowly float on by looking so free and peaceful making envy them as I wanted it but no I was an Abyss Prince which meant staying and fulfilling my duties and one or them was to take on a bride which I hated as none of them were what I wanted, of course my father said it didn't matter but for me it did. Slumping in my chair just as M/N walked in after knocking. He had worked here since a young boy but back then he was my play buddy but since I didn't need one he was sent to work under me as a butler of sorts.

I hated it as he was so formal now it's like our friendship meant nothing to him when to me he was the one I wanted to marry no one else and watching him tidy my room I knew he would be mine. Later that evening I sat with my father and mother telling them I decided I wanted to marry "well who?" "M/N" "the servant boy?! Your joking, you can't marry him you know this" "well if you don't let me then I'll just have to remove you both out my way"

Both turned to see me scared "well I suppose you can" I nodded as they made another servant call him in. Bowing down he keeps his head down waiting to be spoken to making smile as he always loved obeys scared to break any rules. "Young M/N in the next week you will be marrying my son" "what, but I'm a commoner?!" "He has chosen you and refuses anyone else so take care of him" I grin seeing him glare at me, eyes filled with hatred making me excited as he was finally mine and there was nothing he could do about it.