Yandere Ashlesh X Male Demon Reader (League Of Legends)

@voidmaster_3

M/N Pov
As a lower demon that wanted to be stronger I had begged Ashlesh to teach me and after a full 2 months of begging he accepted which made me so happy. I knew that the training would be tiring but I wanted this so I just stayed strong learning everything from him having not idea of the feelings growing in him for me, I always thought I was like the other demons he trained but when they said he was nicer to me never punishing me I noticed it more even if I refused to do something he let me off but if another did that they'd be insulted as bones broke in their body.

As it was scary I didn't want to be treated differently but he said I was imagining it as he treated us all the same. I forgot about it all just focused on studying and training wanting improve more it wasn't until he called me to his office and told me of his feelings I remembered the different treatment "I- I'm sorry Ashlesh I don't feel the same" with a bow I leave the room deciding it was time to leave this place and explore elsewhere.

However the next morning I woke up feeling exhausted but I still got up trudging to the bathroom washing face and that's when I noticed it I had a mark on my neck the same mark Ashlesh had on all his contracts but the other thing was, I wasn't in my bathroom. Jumping as I finally focus on him in the mirror "what did you do to me?" "Ive made your soul and body bound to mine so you can never escape me and only love me in return" "no please release me" "I won't be doing that you are mine."