Yandere Rody Lamoree x Male Shy Reader (Dead Plate)

@QwuipLashuwu

M/N Pov

Opening my door just to stare at the confused Rody made me sigh as he was looking for Manon even though she wanted nothing to do with him however I knew he'd never give up as he loved her so much I mean he did everything for her no matter the risks and I thought it was cute but maybe not for everyone. "who are you? where's Manon?" "it's M/N remember her brother" "I don't know you! your dating her really aren't you!" I wont let you" I blink before I see him take out a knife making me try shut the door however he gets a cut on my arm.

Walking back in the living room where Manon was she looks at me confused "what happened" "he's a psycho that's what happened" "I'm so sorry M/N I'll talk to him" "is that wise?" "he wouldn't hurt me" I nodded watching her with caution as she runs upstairs before heading out to speak to him making hope she will be alright but she was right there was no way he'd hurt her. Sighing I call my friend over to keep me company as I knew I'd just sit here and worry which wasn't good for me.

Weeks went by and I had no idea what she said to him but he seemed to remember making him calm down and apologize for hurting me which I said it was fine and moved on or I wish I could as now he was following me around confusing me in what he wanted now but then I thought maybe he wanted my help to get back with my sister so turning around to face him I drag him to a café ordering us both a drink before taking a seat.

Taking a long sip of my coffee I look at him as he just stares at me "I know you want me to help you get back with my sister so here's the idea you need to giver some more space alright" he nods before tilting his head "I didn't say anything about Manon" "well why else would you follow me everywhere" "because I love you" "no you don't your just getting confused" I say before going to the bathroom. Feeling better I sit down as he looks amused when I started drinking my coffee "you know M/N you weren't the smarted I did admire that about you but now I find it so cute" "right anyway back to Manon" "I don't want to talk about her I'm here for you after all" "Rody please your just confused" "I'm not I want you instead I'm so glad we'll be together now" "what?" I say just as I feel tired "sorry M/N but you just wouldn't listen to me"

(I'm so sorry I couldn't do your other request as I couldn't find any information on him so I apologize for that.)