Yandere Wallace Wells x Male Reader (Scott Pilgrim Takes Off )

@QwuipLashuwu

M/N Pov

Turning up to Scot's place as he had invited me over but I stood surprised seeing the guy at the door who I never met before but heard about "hi I'm M/N you must be Wallace it's nice to meet you" "are you expected here?" "uh yeah Scott invited me" "I don't know" I just stood ther not sure what to do when Scott shows up behind him "let him in Wallace I invited him over" "well alright" bowing to him I follow Scott as we go into the living room to catch up just as we had planned.

However I never expected for Wallace just to sit and stare at me like he was studying me or something, eventually it got uncomfortable so I said I was leaving making Scott nod leading me out the place and with one last wave I turn to the stair well hoping I didn't have to see Wallace for a long time. But it didn't go that way as I just kept finding him following me and he wasn't even hiding it which confused me in what he really wanted. Having enough I turn and glare at him "what do you want?" "to talk" "then talk" "at yours"

Agreeing I lead him to my home sitting down waiting for him to do the same and start speaking "explain?" he says nothing just looking around "I'm not threat to Scott or his relationship with you" "so your not his lover?" "No just his friend so you don't need to threaten me to stay away from him, I'm not going to split you guys up" "I'm not interested in him, I want you" "me? I don't know you" "so? surly you feel the connection between us" "no not really"

With caution I watch as he gets up going to his bag but I don't pay attention to him as I pick up my phone up to check the time when I feel a sharp pinch into my neck I spin to him looking shocked as he just put the neddle on the table "sorry but I will make you love me even if I need to keep you drugged for it to happen" "Walla-" "no need to be scared, you've got me and that's all you need"