Yandere Shinya Hiragi x Male Reader (Owari No Seraph)

Shinya Pov

Walking down the corridor to meet up with Guren and Yoichi however I meet them in the corridor with a male who was smiling explaining something making me wonder who he was as he was in the same uniform as us but I had never seen him before "hello" I say making them all turn to me "ah Shinya there you are Yoichi is ready for the training now" I nodded as I kept smiling looking at the male who looked at me confused "who is this?" "oh right this is M/N my younger brother" "younger brother? he looks nothing like you" "and what is that supposed to mean?" "well he's cute and your defiantly not" he gives me an offended look as M/N laughs.

I knew from that day I had meet an angel he was perfect with no flaw inside of him so I spend my time learning all about him either from afar or M/N himself as I we talked to each other a lot more but right now he was on a mission leaving me here all alone ignoring the others until he returned. Just as I was leaving the window I spot Guren running outside in the pouring rain to the infirmary making me know just who was there so following suit I wait a bit until Guren leaves I walk in staring at the bloodied and bruised M/N.

It took a whole month for him to wake up and was ready to fight again though everyone refused until he could walk straight but some reason I couldn't risk him out there again because this time I could lose him for real so one night making sure to put the right amount of sleeping drugs in his drink I took him away from everyone keeping him as mine. I knew I was being selfish and I deserved his angry yells but it was better than him being dead I couldn't lose my angel not when it took me forever to find him.