Yandere Alec x Male Omega Reader (Twilight)

jimboy200

M/N Pov

Since the giant battle between us and the Volturi I had noticed I had gained a little follower from them why I had no idea as I was known as their enemy but my guess he wanted to kill me just by the way he was looking at me, to be honest he scared me just as Paul did as an Alpha of the group. I wasn't the most social and basically the outcast omega in the group but I didn't mind I liked the peace and quiet but now it scared me as I knew his red eyes were following my every move.

Sitting by the river on my side of the land I let the water hit my hand as I just enjoy the forest and it's natural sounds until I see a figure appear on the other side of the river. Looking up seeing Alec who was stood there looking formal as ever "what do you want with me? you keep following me around" "you'll find out soon enough" sighing I take my out the water tilting my head to him "why don't you just relax here you'll enjoy it a lot better you know" "I'm not stupid you'll just kill me" "suit yourself but I don't like fighting so I doubt I would"

Since that day by the river he stayed by side following me around in the shadows but one thing I noticed he didn't have his Volturi cape making me wonder what's wrong with him but didn't question it until now as we were now stood in a cabin far away from the others "um so what's this exactly" "well my cute omega didn't I say you'll find out what I wanted" "yeah but this doesn't explain anything" "well your now going to be living here with me where we'll be left alone" "where are the people who lived here" don't worry their sacrifice is worth it and if anyone comes close I'll eliminate them to keep you safe as I'm your protector and lover.