Yandere Genya Shinazugawa x Male Reader (Demon Slayer)

M/N Pov

Watching Genya as he trained as he did come to me to ask to train though I wasn't sure why I wasn't a Hashira just trainer for the younger ones in the demon slayer corp. But the other thing I didn't understand was why? I mean he was super strong in the first place so why come to me he'd be better with a Hashira so thinking that I sat writing a letter to a Hashira I knew could help him but not his brother as they might just end the world if they got put together.

With a bow he leaves as I just wave him a goodbye as I shut the door it wasn't until I just reached the living area I heard the door go again making me sigh as I get up, opening the door I stare at the three in front of me "um...can I help you three?" "yes! we want to tr-" "FIGHT ME!" "be quiet Inosuke! sorry to train under you they recommended you at the butterfly estate" "I see well alright come bright and early tomorrow" with a nod they leave making me sigh as it was going to be a long day tomorrow.

Standing in front of the four with my eye twitching with annoyance as Tanjiro was trying to calm both Inosuke and Genya down. Banging my sword on the ground creating the ground they stood on the shake as I glared at them all "why are you all yelling?! I thought you came to train not give me a headache so stop arguing like 2 year olds and get training!" with that they all nod and start training until the sun started going down. Calling Genya to stay for a bit the other leave leaving me and Genya alone.

Motioning him inside he sits opposite me looking nervous for some reason as I just sip on my tea "no need to look nervous I have some good news for you" "really? then what is it?" "I don't think you need my training anymore you've completed the tasks I gave you over and over so its' not getting anywhere so I contacted a Hashira, a one I know that can help you improve and he's agreed to take you on" "what?" I look at him seeing him look angry "you don't need to worry it's not your brother" "that's not why I'm angry damn it!" "then do tell because this is a good chance" "I'm not training with them! only you and since you invited others I cant even have you to myself that way!" "I don't just train you Genya I do train others."

Not seeing it coming as pinned to the ground my tea spilled all over and my cup broke as I look right into Genya's eyes "get off me Genya" "no, I wont let them have you, you were mine first, I wont lose another one I love I wont! you hear me I wont!" "so what's your plan then? you gonna join me for every fight out there?!" "you wont be going anymore, from today M/N L/N is dead and you are now M/N Shinazugawa my husband" "your joking right?" "I'm not so you better adapt quickly."