Yandere Horace x Male Helper Reader x Yandere Jasper (101 Dalmatians)

drussell12

M/N Pov
Reading through the newspaper as Jasper and Roger were panicking. I go to turn the page when it's ripped out my hand making me look up at them both with annoyance "come on M/N we need a plan or she's going to kill us" "your worrying way too much" "just because she doesn't threaten you" "if you just calmed down your brains would actually work to think of something." "Well why don't you think of something" "too tired." I say grabbing the paper back just as the door slammed open.

Listening to them getting yelled at for failing again as they kept stuttering out apologizes "M/N darling, how do you cope with these idiots" "you put me with them. But their entertaining at least" she nods telling me a new plan as I sit and listen not paying attention to their eyes on me. Or their actions weeks later as they had started acting weird with me insisting they went where I went but I didn't question but I should of. Because of right now I was in the car confused where they were driving to "where exactly are we going?"

Telling me it was the newest job I nodded but as I stood outside the house I couldn't be more confused as the place looked abandoned. "Uh you sure this is the right place" "yeah come on" I just nodded following them inside exploring the different rooms until one slammed shut and locked behind me "what? Hey let me out?!" "Sorry we lied but we had to do this" "have you two lost it! Unlock the door now!" "We said no not until you fall in love with us" "huh? No way" "then you'll remain there until you do, I'm sure you'll accept us soon were sure of it."