Yandere Dr Ratio x Male Experiment Reader (Honkai: Star Rail)

@FishguyDatu

M/N Pov

I thought being on the run was tiring but when my look ran out and I got caught, getting dragged into their lab where they started experimenting on me. I was no longer alive but they didn't like that so brought me back giving me the gift of flowers which littered my corpse, luckily I had my brain so I was still part human knowing the basics but one thing I did know I was going to kill everyone here when I got stronger and managed to get out of here, they regret what they've done to me and so many other people.

Today I heard from another experiment there was a visitor a Dr Ratio and when I asked if he was good or bad they said they had no idea as the ones he wanted were never seen again making me worry so I did my best to try hide in my cell which was impossible so I just went to sleep hoping to appear boring which seemed to backfire. Yawning later on I stop seeing the people were on about staring right at me a smile on his face making me scowl and look away, creating a giant sunflower to hide me from him.

Not listening to them as I try go back to sleep but when my door opens I look over seeing him and my main scientist who had a grin on his face "well M/N greet your special visitor" "hello" I say quietly not looking at him which didn't please my scientist who pulls me by my ear making me sit in front of him "do it right M/N" "sorry, hello I'm M/N, its nice to meet you" "I'm Dr Ratio it's lovely to meet you" I nodded not sure what to do now, however luckily they weren't paying attention to me anymore "can I have him then" "what? no sorry he's not going anywhere he's really special" "no mater how much I pay" "no he's not leaving" "well if you say so, you'll regret it."