Yandere Alpha Yakuza Boss x Male Omega Reader (Re-make)

@thebroomcloset

M/N Pov

Sitting on a bench in the park as my son was playing in the park shouting at me to watch every few minutes making me smile as he meant everything to me. When I had told me ex Alpha partner I was pregnant he started yelling and left leaving me all alone to raise S/N alone. Jumping when someone sat next to me I looked over immediately sensing it was an Alpha. I just looked back at the park ignoring him when he suddenly spoke "is that your son?" "it is" "S/N right?" "how do you know that?"

He chuckles handing me a piece of paper, opening it looking at it confused seeing my ex partners name with a large amount of money "I've got no idea what this is" "well let me tell you, he worked for me, and he put me in a lot debt before running not paying any of it so where is he" "how should I know?" "your his partner aren't you" "hardly he ran as soon as I was pregnant with S/N" "convenient" "look, I have no idea who you are or what he did for work but if you want him your gonna have to look yourself" "bold to talk to me like that" "I could care less your an Alpha" I say glaring at him as he grins letting me leave with S/N.

If only it was that easy because a week later I found myself tied up in what seemed to be a basement. Glaring up at Alpha I met in the park as he smirked down at me "where is S/N he's safe with a nanny no need to worry" "what do you want I already told you I have no idea where he is" "oh I know, however he still owes me so I'm taking you and your gonna pay his debt off" "what?" "you heard correct even when that's finished you'll remain by myside, my feisty little Omega.