Yandere Ken x Male Reader (Street Fighter)

@LouisMayes

M/N POV
I had always been sickly and frail and no doctors has found a cure so I just went on as best as I could and never let it get me down andy best friend Ken always cheered me up when I was down or someone was bullying me as it happened often. So I was grateful towards Ken, admiring him for his strength and good personality. Years later we moved in a house together saying it'd be cheaper that way though I knew for a fact he paid most of rent and bills as he earned more saying I didn't need to worry making me sigh as I'd never win but doesn't mean I'd give up.

Ken had been away training some more and this time I finally paid it off with no help making me so proud of myself however when he came back he was furious to know I did that. "Why? You know I pay them!" "I just wanted to help plus you know the landlord doesn't wait he wanted to be paid" "you won't do this again, got it" "you can't stop me" "that's where your wrong"

I thought nothing of that argument until I went shopping and said my card wasn't accepted. I tried calling the bank and said it was moved under Ken as apparently I requested it which I didn't but they weren't having it making me wait up for him with arms crossed and all he did was smile at me acting innocent. "Why have you stopped my account" "I told you didn't I. I wouldn't have you paying for anything I'm yours and will pay for everything you don't need to do anything just let me take care of you" "I don't want that" "I know and it's why this action was necessary."