Yandere Riddle Rosehearts x Male Herbalist Professor Reader

@FishguyDatu

(Game: Twisted Wonderland)

Riddle Pov
Listening to the instructions of our new Professor that was in charge of a herbs teaching us about the different medicines that we would need in the future, of course half the clas found it boring being confident they'd never need this lesson but I found this interesting but that wasn't all though there's something about his voice the way it draws me in to listen to him like a sweet melody. However with no one liking him or his lessons everyone insulted him never turning up leaving him upset though he hid what he felt but it made me furious no matter the lesson everyone must attend it is a rule after all.

Forcing everyone to attend was a lot harder than I thought but I would make sure to try my hardest to do this of course M/N thanked me for trying but even so it wasn't good enough so I decided a new plan after I learned of my admiration for M/N I decided to kill off those who didn't deserve to be in presence, the ones who dared to insult him I toom the deepest parts in the dorm torturing killing them off slowly.

All classes had ended as I walked into M/Ns classroom seeing him organising his shelf's before looking at me "ah Mr Rosehearts how can I help you?" "Have the first tears been attending?" "I believe so, I must thank you Riddle if it wasn't for you my classes would be empty" "it's alright they must obey the rules it's that simple" "yes of course, you'll be getting a new herbalist Professor next year they might like him better" "a new one? Why?" "I'm moving to the other academy the head said it might be easier" "it won't be your staying here if I have to start a protest I will you bwlong here with me" "what?" "Be quiet your staying here don't bother trying to leave as I will drag you back"

Yandere Male x Male Reader Book 5 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें