Yandere Jack The Ripper x Male Reader x Yandere Dong Zhuo

@KH3hypetrain

(Source: Record Of Ragnarok)

M/N Pov

Glaring at the man known as Jack as he smirked down at me nothing like the smile he wore when we first meet, He had apparently dating my sister so I meet him a few times to get along with him but his politeness I thought was fake and I was right he was using my sister just waiting to kill her and now she lay dead in the corner of the cell dead "your looking well today M/N" "sure I do" "aww why are you mad?" "you tell me!" "hmm who knows but your defiantly going to be fun" "just kill me already!" "oh darling that's not what your here for" "then what?"

he grins bending down to my height placing his gloved hand on my face "because your the perfect toy for me, I knew it since I meet you, another reason why your sister had to go she wasn't the one for me." "your sick" "oh I know now I do have a friend who wants to meet you" I just glare at him as the door opens revealing a big man who looked down at me with a blank look "so this is him?" "yes don't touch him he's mine" "hmm he does look pretty cute" "so are you in agreement to share him with me" "sure why not but I wanna see him in these"

Throwing clothes down I look seeing it was a dress I glare up at him "I'm not wearing that" "I think you will or do you want he rest of your family to end up as your sister" clicking my tongue I get changed into the dress completely embarrassed "now that's better he's much better now perfect for me" "I gotta say he does suit it good choice" "ou both need help" hearing the man laugh before grabbing my face in a tight grip "I think you do but you wont get it as from today you are our wife."